Your website’s lead generation potential is one of the most underutilized assets on the internet today, and it doesn’t need to be! If you don’t have enough people on your mailing list or leads pouring into your inbox, it can be tough to grow your business. Fortunately, there are tons of ways to make the most of your website’s lead generation potential and get more people on your mailing list today.
1) Optimize your website for SEO
SEO is essential for any website that wants to generate leads. By optimizing your website for search engines, you can ensure that your site appears higher in search results, making it more likely that potential customers will find and visit your site. Here are three tips to help you optimize your website for lead generation.
– Use descriptive keywords: Choose descriptive keywords that are relevant to your business so people searching online can easily find what they’re looking for.
– Be sure to have a complete address: Providing an accurate and complete address helps people determine if you’re local or not, which may be important when choosing a provider.
– Provide phone numbers: Include both the main number as well as individual extension numbers for different departments on your website so people know how to reach you with questions or comments.
2) Generate Leads with Tools
Content Marketing Institute recommends publishing new content on your site at least four times per week for maximum lead generation potential. Be sure to optimize this content for keywords as well so that you rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). Also, make sure to include links back to your site in this new content so people who enjoy reading it will have an easy time finding their way back. Finally, make sure that any CTAs or call-to-actions on your site have hyperlinks where users can click to call. For example, if you’re a law firm looking for clients, instead of having to call us next to the phone number listed on your website’s contact page, change it to click to call and link it back to your contact page so they know how they’ll be able to reach you.
3) Create Effective Landing Pages.
Landing Pages are a key part of Lead Generation Website Development. Landing pages serve two primary functions – one is informing, while the other is converting. A great landing page will include conversion-focused elements and will be optimized for an improved user experience. Here are some pointers to help improve website leads:
Get rid of anything that doesn’t help turn web traffic into leads or conversions (you should know when those happen). Define what your business does and why it would benefit people looking for this service/product. Make it clear what happens when they click on your link – do not confuse visitors with too many different options at once! Keep clicking down to three clicks from the home page before your visitor can purchase something from you.
Main photo:Austin Distel/unsplash.comLeave a comment